Maintenance Engineer (Refrigeration)
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum + Occasional overtime + Product discount.
Maintenance engineer required to work in an independent and well established chilled food manufacturing site; their products can be found in well-known restaurants and hotels.
The successful candidate will be electrically qualified maintenance engineer and have experience working with industrial fridges. Mechanically, you will have experience working on hydraulics and pneumatics. You will also be able to carry out basic welding on machinery when required.
The job roles entails carrying out all reactive and planned maintenance on site whilst adhering to BRC, as well as health and safety standards. You will be working on a variety of industrial fridges, sorting and packaging machinery. When on site you will also be required to fill out any health and safety servicing documentation.
The company is an independent meat manufacturer supplying its products to wholesalers and restaurants. All of its meat is sourced and culled locally and the company pride itself on their reputation and quality of products.
* Carry out all PPM and reactive maintenance on industrial refrigeration
* To carry out basic welding on machinery/equipment when required.
* Manage stock inventory and ensure you have necessary parts
* Electrically qualified engineer
* Experienced working with industrial fridges.
* Experienced working with hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Lives local to Morecambe.