Media Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity has become available for my client who is a Newspaper Publisher. They have recently experienced growth and expansion, and are now looking to hire a Media Sales Executive.
You will be required to build a network of key contacts through cold calling, emails and face to face meetings and proactively engage in social meetings and networking.
The role of the Media Sales Executive
You will be a proven Sales Executive, with a good track record of closing business over the telephone & face to face. You will be confident with relationship-building, objection-handling and asking for business.
A minimum of 2 years sales experience in Newspaper or Magazine advert sales is advantageous.
The Media Telesales Executive
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be confident at cold calling
- Have a strong results orientation, with the commitment and drive to achieve new business in a demanding and competitive business environment
- Be passionate about closing business, with a "can do" attitude and ability to work independently when needed
- Possess excellent communication skills, listening, questioning, written and verbal
- Have excellent telephone skills; successful candidates will be comfortable building rapport, developing business relationships and demonstrating products over the telephone
- High level of business awareness to help build credibility with the prospect, spot potential opportunities within a peer group or industry sector.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills to build a solid and persuasive business case, overcome objections, use solid supporting information where necessary, and ensure sales opportunities are managed to a successful conclusion
The Package for the Media Sales Executive
- £24,000.00 -£30,00.00 OTE £50,000.00 - uncapped
- Weekly & Monthly cash Incentives
If you would like to be considered for this dynamic growing company within the Media sector, then please send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on for further information.