Personal Tax Assistant
A well-established Accountancy Practice based in Manchester city centre is looking for a Personal Tax Specialist to join their tax team. This firm have a great reputation in the market, gaining most of their business through referrals due to the outstanding service they provide to customers. They offer a full client service including audit, accounting, tax compliance and tax advisory.
If you are currently working in personal tax and looking for a new challenge, then this is the firm for you! The Personal Tax Specialist role offers the opportunity to progress and you will be working in a friendly atmosphere where performance and loyalty are rewarded.
The Personal Tax Specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring best service at all times
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and liaising on personal tax compliance issues
- Supporting Tax Managers, Directors and Partners on more complex assignments
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Essential Requirements are:
- Ideally ATT qualified or studying towards it
- Personal tax experience and the desire to get involved in tax advisory work
- Strong communication skills
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Office applications and comprehensive Excel skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Personal Tax Specialist position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.