We have an exciting opportunity for a Pastry Chef, to provide a high quality, bespoke and personal service whilst being given the opportunity to develop.
You will support the Head Chef with the management of all aspects of the kitchen including ensuring the very highest standards in food quality and presentation, ensuring all legislative requirements are fulfilled and financial controls are maintained.
- Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Quality driven
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- Self motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Computer literate
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.