SRM Manager (Strategic & Outsourced Contracts) 8B
Health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations
NHS England leads the National Health Service (NHS) in England. We set the priorities and direction of the NHS and encourage and inform the national debate to improve health and care.
Our mission is good health and high quality care for all, now and for future generations. Our vision is that everyone has greater control of their health and their wellbeing, supported to live longer, healthier lives by high quality health and care services that are compassionate, inclusive and constantly-improving. Our purpose is to create the culture and conditions for health and care services and staff to deliver the highest standard of care and ensure that valuable public resources are used effectively to get the best outcomes for individuals, communities and society for now and for future generations. Our values are enshrined in the NHS Constitution underpin all that we do:
- Respect to the quality of care
- Improving lives
- Working together for patients
- Everyone counts.
NHS England is creating a new Commercial and Procurement department with the aims of ensuring the non-clinical procurement function and processes within the organisation are fit for purpose; and for developing and implementing effective strategies and operational policies for promoting innovation in procurement in an organisation that shares out more than £100 billion in funds across England. Innovation is critical to enabling NHS England to achieve the ambitions set out in its mandate, to ramp up the pace and scale of change, and deliver better outcomes for patients in England.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial SRM Manager (Strategic & Outsourced Contracts), you will help manage the delivery of an effective strategic SRM service supporting managers and staff across the organisation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the provision of a centre of excellence to support the business in delivery of effective Contract Management;
- Supporting to the Commercial Team in the application and implementation of SRM / CM processes reinforced by the Bravo system;
- Building and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation;
- Managing the continued enhancement and improvement of the Contract management / SRM toolkit to allow the appropriate level of SRM, and delivering the segmentation of supplier and contract spend;
- Working in partnership with others and as part of cross directorate teams to deliver successful outcomes;
To succeed, you will be ideally MCIPS qualified, with proven experience in managing the implementation of effective contract management and SRM strategies within a large, complex organisation. You will have excellent knowledge of leading practice supplier relationship management (SRM) principles, processes and practices including robust and thorough SRM implementation and have helped develop effective contract management and SRM programmes in a multi-stakeholder environment. For all roles, candidates must be resilient, tenacious and excited by the scale of transformation to which you and your team will contribute.