Responsible to: Sales Manager
Department: Sales Team
Hours: Full Time role, 37.5 hours a week over five full days.
Salary: Dependent on experience. - Salary £23,000 - £26,000 and OTE £30,000 - £35,000
You will support the sales team, by making and answering calls on a daily basis. Checking Portals, and expressing interest as required. Completing documents, and recording all sales activity within a weekly sales report. You will develop and update the database in order to gain well qualified sales appointments for the Sales Manager. You will make outbound calls and develop a mail shot process to generate appointments and leads.
Essential Job Functions
- Good telephone manner, able to make targeted calls and record activity on the sales database.
- Ensure ACT database is current, accurate and offers in- depth potential client tracking.
- Make weekly targeted calls and add to the database/qualify appointments for Sales Manager to attend.
- Be IT literate, will be required to utilise Word and Excel and any other software packages used within the department.
- To maintain diaries for the Sales Managers, by scheduling appointments as necessary.
- Keep track of sales targets.
- Daily checking of all tendering portals if required
- Send out confirmation letters and sales literature as required, ensuring all correspondence is completed to the required standard.
- Assisting in document compilation, using In-design.
- Assist in marketing campaigns.
- Answer calls in the Sales Department, ensuring all calls and comments are fed back to the relevant managers.
- Follow up any website enquiries.
- Ensure that the highest standard of client care is maintained during all client contact.
- To work overtime, provided reasonable notice is given.
Non-essential Job Functions
- A knowledge of using a database would be an advantage, however training will be given.
- Someone keen to develop a sales career.
- Experience preferred.
- Good Customer Care Skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Good administrative skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Someone that can work independently and as a team
As a Sales Co-ordinator, you will be part of the wider Head Office team and as such your job will involve you in supporting other members of the team from time to time.
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 and OTE £30,000 - £35,000