Web Support Team Expert - Cheshire
About the Job
- Salary £16,000 plus performance bonus (OTE up to £22k)
- Shift work - team hours are 9am - 10pm including some weekends
- This is a sales role within our call centre, but based on the website’s "Live Chat" function and email response rather than incoming calls so needs good sales skills/ mindset but also excellent written skills and able to communicate effectively and articulately via this method.
***Urgency- Web Support Team - 4 permanent roles need to start on 27th Feb***
Job Purpose- The role of Web Support Team Expert involves communicating every day, via email and online live web chat. This role is responsible for maximising every booking opportunity whilst ensuring that the experience exceeds customer expectations.
Previous experience of sales within a call centre environment
Strong negotiation skills
Excellent written communication skills
Proven track record in meeting/exceeding targets
IT literate with previous experience of customer databases and software programmes such as MS Office.
Previous travel experience
Previous experience working on live web chat.
Respond to incoming emails and live customer web chats from the website in line with department procedures and service guidelines
Maximise all opportunities to convert enquiries into bookings, ensuring that personal and team booking and conversion targets are met
Deliver an outstanding customer service on every call/ email and chat to exceed customer expectations and provide the best customer experience possible
Identify and maximise opportunities to maximise income on every booking - offering additional products such as insurance where appropriate.
Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience or internal processes and feeding back to relevant team and stakeholder.
Maximise conversion opportunities
Support web enhancements and the drive to increase online sales mix
Maximise opportunities to sell additional products
Meet all agreed monthly targets and conversions
To meet/exceed all quality measures for the department (CustomerSAT/NPS)
To attend training sessions for personal development
To take personal responsibility for customer interaction and follow up as required
Key Performance Indicators-
Monthly conversion targets
Monthly quality targets
Individual DND measurements
Customer satisfaction measures
- Results driven
- Excellent written skills
- Strong organisational skills - able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Motivated and enthusiastic approach
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Customer focused with determination to deliver a great experience
- Punctual and reliable
- Good negotiation and sales skills
- Creative approach to challenges
- Able to work well under pressure without a drop in quality
- Able to recognise personal improvement areas and continue developing
Willing to work to company values of:
Driving innovation and change
Growing and learning
Discretionary staff bonus scheme
Enhanced maternity pay
Plus a number of "small extras" like free fruit, teas and coffees/ staff kitchen/ long service awards/ free holiday insurance/ cottage holidays discount/ flu jabs/heavily subsidised city centre parking or park and ride passes.
Sales, track record in meeting/ exceeding targets, experience of customer databases and software programmes.