Our client, a vibrant family run business, is aiming to build their well-established brand in Scotland, throughout the UK & overseas, & as such have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their Finance & Administration team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
This job will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following:
- Constructing management accounts & producing P&L statements along with cash flow &balance sheet
- Preparation of journals in relation to sales, cost of sales & accounts moves
- Managing, auditing & calculating the value of stock takes & preparing variance reports
- Working closely with the sales & production teams creating analysis reports with required information
- Assist the Finance Director in the production of budgets & rolling forecasts
- Ensuring all stock take information is accurately recorded & inputted investigating any queries in relation to quantities
- Collating & balancing end of year figures
You will be skilled and/or qualified in the following areas:
- Ideally you will be a fully or part qualified accountant with hands on experience of dealing with stock, margins & costing products
- Experience of producing & analysing monthly management accounts.
- Excellent Microsoft knowledge including use of pivot tables & lookup formulae
- The ability to management projects
- A track record of agreeing & achieving Key Performance Indicators
- Experience of building good business relationships
- Prepared to work hard, take ownership & deliver promises &results
- General IT system awareness & understanding.
Should this exciting opportunity be of interest, please apply by attaching your most up to date CV, or alternatively please do not hesitate to call us at Redmill Consulting for a confidential discussion