SEO, Analytics and Digital Manager
The Role and You…
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented technical digital marketer to join our team.
You will be a key member of a high-performing team that delivers SEO, analytics and PPC works for a number of high-profile clients including Lloyds Banking Group, Virgin Atlantic, John Lewis, ITV and many more. You will be responsible for developing and delivering SEO, Analytics and PPC work for a variety of clients.
This role is critical to all our digital marketing services, so this is an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant and forward-thinking agency, taking a central role in developing our SEO and Analytics services, as well as providing technical support to the PPC, Research, Social Media and Web teams.
You will need to be a highly effective at technical work and delivery, a good communicator able to explain technical concepts and analysis to clients and internally. You will be comfortable interacting at various levels and enjoy coaching and educating others.
Your analytics work will be varied and challenging and include sophisticated analytics implementations using Google Tag Manager, Conversion Rate Optimisation work and comprehensive reporting.
Your SEO work will include producing and implementing successful SEO strategies, covering both off-site and on-site tactics. Your technical expertise will help us implement innovative SEO elements such as Schema via GTM, but you will also support with Robots.txt, XML sitemaps and URL structure.
You PPC work will also include aspects such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
You will work directly for the Technical Director and, with the right attitude and expertise quickly help him lead and run the team, becoming his number two in the technical part of the business.
To be successful in applying you will need to have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering technical SEO and Analytics services
- Produced technical SEO recommendations and supported their implementation
- Set up and run PPC campaigns
- Supported site launches and site migrations from an SEO and Analytics perspective
- Implemented analytics tracking via GTM (ideally)
- Supported with the delivery of Analytics reports and CRO investigations
- Provided technical SEO and Analytics consultancy to clients
- Kept up to date with the latest SEO and Analytics techniques
- Optimised PPC campaigns using Google Analytics, AdWords Editor and other software
- Have passion for technology
- Led or supported with leading a team (ideally)
About Enhance Media
- Enhance Media provide the science, data and strategy behind online recruitment. We are the UK market-leader in this specialist online sector and work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including ITV, Boots, Virgin and many more.
- We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
- You would be joining a brilliant team of 20. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
- A great opportunity to work outside of London and pursue a high-flying career. There is no limit on career progression within Enhance Media.
Initial questions (please attach the answers along with your CV)….
- Tell us briefly about a recent technical SEO development and its impact on the future of SEO.
- Give us an example of a situation when you have recommended and supported the implementation of a technical SEO feature (Robots.txt, XML sitemaps, Schema) and how this helped achieve the client’s goals and KPIs.
- Tell us something about Google Analytics or Tag Manager that would show the depth of your knowledge.
- Tell us about the most complicated analytics or GTM implementation you have carried out, focusing on the technical challenges you had to overcome.
- Tell us something about PPC that would show the depth of your knowledge.