Pricing / Modelling Analyst - SAS
Job Title: Pricing / Modelling Analyst - SAS
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 + bonus, flex allowance & benefits
Our client specialises in debt purchasing and is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. They are looking for an Analyst to join their Pricing team at their head offices based in Leeds.
As a Pricing Analyst you will use SAS to perform portfolio analysis in order to enhance pricing decisions. You’ll participate in projects on an ongoing basis to continually develop the pricing of portfolios, and work closely with other departments to ensure changes in customer behaviour are considered and modelled into pricing decisions.
- Experience of using SAS for analytical and/or reporting purposes (essential)
- At least 12 months experience working in an analytical environment
- Strong degree in a mathematical/analytical related discipline or equivalent.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Strong communication skills at all levels across the business.