Commercial Account Handler (Exeter)
My client is highly successful and one of the UK’s leading bespoke insurance and financial services brokers. They have been assisting companies for over 40 years with their business insurance and creating long lasting client relationships.
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join the team based in Exeter. The team are made up of around 100 people who are friendly and committed to putting the clients first.
This is a full time, permanent post with a competitive salary, dependent on experience. The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.15pm with an hour’s lunch break. There is also a range of great employee benefits.
The main duties include;
- To provide day to day support via phone or email to clients
- Responsible for handling large volumes of renewals
- Administrative support to the Account Manager
- Contribution towards business targets
- Responsible for retention of clients
- Cross-referring to Personal Insurance/Financial Services
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years minimum experience dealing with commercial insurance renewals (desirable)
- Personal lines insurance experience (essential)
- Cert CII qualified or willing to seek Cert CII qualification
- Effective administration skills within timescales
- Excellent customer service skills as well as knowledge of commercial insurance products
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work closely as part of a team
- Willing to commit to a decision within limits of authority
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated
- I.T Literate
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.