Sales Executive - Electrical Controls - Nottingham
We are working closely with a leading distributor of specialist electrical controls in the Nottingham area. The business is part of an extremely large nationwide group with an annual turnover exceeding £500 million. They continue to grow through acquisitions and the high quality service they provide to their clients, priding themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. They currently employ over 1,500 people throughout the country and with consistent growth this number continues to expand.
Their business in Nottingham is continuing to expand and they are now looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing operation. As a Sales Executive, you will be heavily involved in various aspects of the operation and be key to the further success and development of the business, having the opportunity to work in both an internal and external capacity for the business.
We are looking for someone with electrical controls knowledge who would like to progress their career with a market leading group and enjoy the development, mentoring and strong leadership from a fantastic Branch Manager.
You will receive a highly competitive starting salary of up to £30,000 dependant on experience plus a host of other benefits including:
· An uncapped annual bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
· The opportunity to progress to a key role within the business
· Mentoring and support from a strong and friendly team and manager
· Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
As a Sales Executive, you will:
· Work in both an internal and external capacity for the business across the Nottingham region
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and suppliers
· Make proactive calls and be able to spot opportunities to grow the business
· Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
· Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
· Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
· Experienced within the industry and have a strong knowledge of electrical control products
· Motivated and able to take initiative and ownership of workload
· Enthusiastic and driven to succeed in a sales focused position
· A quick learner with great communication skills
Interviews for this position are being held immediately.