Field Sales Design Consultant, Oxfordshire
A large independent Electronic Security Installer has a great opportunity for a Field Sales Design Consultant.
The primary purpose of this role is to design and sell electronic fire and security systems. The person in this role will be responsible for winning business from existing and new customers including partners, domestic and commercial clients. The person in this role will also need to develop new sales leads and introductions into the business.
The work will be office and field based, managed from the companies offices in Oxfordshire. There will be a continuous requirement for client visits. You will also be required to attend office meetings, personal sales reviews and project planning meetings where necessary.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Responsible for dealing with individual domestic and commercial clients, contractors, developers and architects / consultants, and attend all pre-qualified sales opportunities. Always prioritise the opportunity to meet the customers / business relationships.
• Responsible for the development and growth or pre-allocated key account customers.
• Developing leads that result in a high level of success and result in sales. Measure and record face-to-face meetings with existing and new / potential clients ensuring that all business opportunities are discussed.
• Develop 20% of business through new client self-generated opportunities
• Being on or ahead of sales target year-to-date, and achieving consistent sales performance each month
• Achieving the target margin as an average at all times.
• Develop and track multiple pipelines that are short term (install within 3 months), medium term (3-12months) and longer term prospects (over 12 months), reporting sales activity on a daily and weekly basis.
• Able to discuss audio visual leads to pass onto our Smart Home, and to use these opportunities as a platform to promote this business
• To help in the design and quotation of projects. All quotes sent within 1 working day of visiting the client.
• Responsible for installation sales as well as contract sales to both new and existing customers. Communicate with all customers upon completion of their installation to ensure customer is satisfied with our company and to pick up cross-sale/upgrade and referral opportunities
• Designing systems for the client, dealing with leads from concept to final installation and passing on to the operations team for completion
• Always following through on commitments made. Being responsible for all actions and workmanship carried out. Owning an enquiry until it is 100% complete including all paperwork and handover to project manager.
• Active participation in external site meetings / consultation, the production of designs and high quality quotations for presentation to the client.
• Have worked in a sales or account management role within a relevant sector (electrical/electronics, fire & security, etc.) and have a successful track record of meeting sales targets.
• Be interested in a career in a sales and specification role
• Must be able to drive and visit existing and potential clients throughout our catchment area.
• Demonstrate strong networking and promotional abilities.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to talk and communicate with all levels of domestic and commercial clients
• Be enthusiastic and prepared to work the hours necessary to achieve results
• Commitment to working to high standards and taking care in the work we do.
• Orientated to Growth both in the business and continued personal development.
• Professionalism - Teamwork - across and beyond the organisation
• Able to work well under pressure in a team environment
This is a great company to work for with excellent benefits and earnings!
Please apply to Rebecca at Security Fire Recruitment!