Temporary Credit Control Assistant
The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are currently working with a large, market leading company in central Leeds to help recruit an experienced Credit Control Assistant on a temporary basis for 3 months. My client are easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Holbeck, Pudsey, Horsforth and the surrounding areas.
Working in the Credit Control Team and reporting in to the Credit Control Manager, the role will focus on the collection of debt and resolution of disputes with customers. Duties shall include but not be limited to;
- Reconciliation, resolution and collections of aged debt, including accounts that require monitoring as a result of continued non payment
- Encouraging customers to pay to contractual terms
- Responsible for the management of customer payment points and the housekeeping of accounts
- Follow the 7 day letter process for overdue debt customers
- Focus on the collection of all types of debt which included interest charges, transportation, reconciliation and other specific item invoices
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of customers which includes resolving disputes
- Previous working experience in a credit control position for a minimum of 3 years
- Proven ability to produce accurate work under tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Organisational skills
- Verbal reasoning
- Salary of up to £22k depending on experience
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover
- 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Pratap receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.