Audit Senior - Leading Independent Firm
Due to significant growth, our client, a leading independent firm, are looking for an experienced Audit Senior to join their expanding team based in Bury St Edmunds.
The role will involve working as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision. You will manage the audit team, supervising the audit process to maintain strict standards of quality.
- Active engagement in the pre-planning, planning, field work and completion of statutory audits
- Producing statutory accounts for limited companies, partnerships and LLPs.
- Identifying and understanding client needs, suggesting potential solutions on technical matters and communicating and agreeing client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Completion of corporation tax returns
- Active engagement with senior client staff to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Supervising, coaching and developing junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA or qualified 1-3 years post qualification
- Strong interpersonal and IT skills
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS102 and Financial Reporting requirements.
For further information on this Audit Senior role, please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers