Senior Digital Marketing Executive for a Sunday Times Top 100 Co
Senior Digital Marketing Executive for a Sunday Times Top 100 Recruitment Company
Salary: £28-£32,000 PA (dependant on experience)
Do you have a passion for all things "digital marketing?"
Do you have extensive experience working within Digital Marketing and gaining excellent return on investment?
Would you like all the perks (and more!) of a London based role without the commute? (In the coolest office outside of London can we add?)
If you are now screaming YES at your screen then you have come to the right place!
We are looking to add a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to our team, based at our Head Office in Dartford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth; Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for and an organisation that is all about its staff and their career progression, (we are opening 80 new locations by 2023 so plenty of opportunity to grow with us!).
Swanstaff Recruitment isn`t like other companies - we do things differently, that`s why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone! Our unique company ethos, core values and` work hard, play hard` culture have allowed the company to be as successful as it is today. However, this is just the beginning!
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive at Swanstaff you will receive an excellent package which includes:
- Healthcare, Eye care and Private dental care
- Amazing all expenses paid social events
- Fantastic progression opportunities - we are growing! So always room to move up.
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- You will never work a Birthday again! Extra holiday is given to ensure this.
Am I right for this role?
- You will have the desire and passion to succeed and help drive Swanstaff forward - we need you to help us achieve our MASSIVE 5 year growth plan
- 5 years` experience working within digital marketing
- Experience of integrated offline/online campaign management
- Proven track record of improving SEO
- Experience of working within a team and line management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable history of continued professional development - staying ahead of the curve is essential!
It will involve…
- Managing compelling digital marketing campaigns including PPC
- Producing and executing digital marketing and social media plans
- Lead on improving SEO
- Creating memorable content that adds value and drives sales
- Provide extensive analysis
- Improving our customer`s online journey
- Liaising with external marketing agencies
- Providing technical guidance on digital marketing issues
If you have read this and your creative flare is itching to find out more please do get in contact with me!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.