Business Development Executive, South East London
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working as a Business Development Executive based in South East London for a successful Software Product company?
Our client is a software product company with more than 60 clients across the UK and North America. Their product, is an 'intranet-in-a-box’ product which facilitates the rapid deployment of business portals and which helps teams create, share and communicate better together. They have also recently won an award for their outstanding product! They are a Microsoft gold partner and some of their clients include: Santander, Dermalogica, and the Premier League.
Main duties of the role:
- Very well presented with the confidence to demonstrate our product in front of senior board members
- Skills to research and build long-term relationships with decision makers and maintain a visible pipeline
- Some cold calling but mostly 'warm calling’ to prospects obtained through other lead generation channels
- Report directly to management and present results at weekly sales meetings
- Visit trade shows and events and travel to potential new clients to present our products and services to them
- Work towards a role where you can take full responsibility for the whole sales process - from the first contact until the signing of a contract, supported by our team of experts
Your experience and skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in lead generation and new business acquisition, consistently achieving new business sales targets. Specific sector expertise is not critical, although there is a preference for candidates with experience of selling software or digital services
- Understanding of business technology tools e.g. Microsoft Office365
- An excellent communicator - clear verbal and written English
- Aptitude to become a key player in a small, friendly team and ability to do this without a big support structure behind you
£23k-26k + commission