Our client is a national training provider looking for an Employability Tutor to support clients to gain qualifications and progress towards employment. Through training and assessment and in line with the Company Quality Procedures and Awarding body requirements, also to deliver on-line and classroom based learning of English and/or Maths.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Support learners to identify their learning needs and select appropriate on-line support materials to meet these needs.
- Produce and review an effective learning plan in conjunction with each learner and their individual support needs.
- Delivery sessions for employability and appropriate IAG if required to support the customer with their overall end goal
- Monitor learner progress by proactively checking access to learning and asking questions to ensure learning continues and learners achieve in a timely manner.
- Actively seek feedback from learners on learning support materials in order to review and improve the service and learning experience.
- Actively engage with learners and use a variety of support mechanisms, including internal and external stakeholders, systems and techniques to engage and retain learners.
- Ensure that the required systems and processes are followed and are in line with contractual deadlines to ensure that the company meets quality, audit and accreditation requirements e.g. participate in observations of training and learning, operational updates and CPD activities as appropriate to the role.
- Provide feedback to learners during reviews on progress and determine readiness for tests and achievement of learning outcomes and action accordingly.
- To deliver a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times, in line with quality targets and customer feedback.
- Provide appropriate pastoral support to learners and identify whether the learner is in need of Additional Learning Support
- Work towards agreed Awarding Organisation requirements for delivery and assessment.
- Deliver outcomes in line with current KPI’s and business performance targets.
- Adhere to scheduling through Work Force Management to ensure compliance and continuity of business delivery.
- Safeguard and promote safeguarding with all of our Customers
- Fully comply with all aspects of the Prevent Duty and promote British values in all that we do.
Salary is £22k