CNC Turner - Sliding Head
Salary: £23k - £26k Basic, Overtime/Benefits
Location: Cosham, Waterlooville, Horndean, Cosham, Portsmouth
With an extensive client base across Europe, America and China, our client a globally recognised as a specialist in the manufacture of high end, precision components into verticals such as Aero/Defence/Medical and Chemical Industries.
Boasting an annual reinvestment budget exceeding £250k, our client is able to stay up to date with the most modern technology and offer the best quality and service.
A vacancy now exists for a CNC Sliding Head Turner Setter, Operator
The key activities outlined below represent an overview only of the above position and should not be seen as a definitive list of activities. A flexible and responsive approach to this role is vital, together with the initiative in identifying and focusing on the needs of the business and its customers.
- As a CNC Sliding Head Turner Operator, Setter you will be tasked with operating and setting CNC sliding head Star machines using Fanuc controls, setting tools and offset data.
- To dimensionally inspect manufactured products, using a variety of measuring equipment, to engineering drawings.
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of CNC operating and setting within a manufacturing / engineering environment
- Computer literate at Microsoft Excel and Word to a basic level
- Able to work to tight schedules and priorities work load
- Be an interactive team player, promoting and being part of a continual improvement, departmental multi-skilled team
For more information, please contact me on or