We are currently recruiting for a Bid Support to work within a Business Development Team.
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Assisting with the timely completion of proposal and sales documents which will involve assembling material, using pre-existing content from tender libraries as well as writing new content to create proposals which accurately address client requirements.
- Facilitating the qualification of sales opportunities and the definition of bid strategies including win themes, competitor strategies, value propositions and response plans.
- Supporting the preparation of pricing and commercial propositions in line with corporate standards.
- Ensuring adherence to corporate compliance standards relating to legal and commercial reviews and approvals within the sales process.
- Formatting proposal documents in line with brand guidelines for material issued externally and ensuring compliance with response requirements.
- Organising and administrating the team effort to produce and review each bid. This includes activity such as scheduling meetings and calls, providing updates and ensuring any issues are escalated as required.
- Upkeep of the bid library of generic information used in proposals and tenders, as well as supporting sales and marketing content.
- Producing and following through on project plans for all tenders and large proposals to ensure all interested parties (internal and external partners) are aware of their responsibilities and the timescales.
- Ensure that completed documents are produced and delivered on time, by tracking progress, identifying and resolving outstanding actions/ issues.
- Proof reading, correcting and formatting documents.
- Reporting on overall bid progress and liaising with Sales and Operations to keep an up-to-date record of the stages of each tender and proposal submitted.
- Providing broader support for the Sales Team including preparation of presentations and sales support materials.
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Educated to degree level desirable.
- Experience within a sales support or bid role preferable but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and time management with confidence in working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills for composing new content as well as reviewing material written by others.
- Highly literate and experienced with standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience of Visio, Project, Adobe Creative tools an advantage.
- Good team worker, reliable and able to establish a high degree of trust, rapport and cooperation with other individuals.
- Takes pride in the quality of work produced and is motivated to achieve the best possible result every time.
- Excellent communication skills; confident and articulate in all communications, i.e. face-to-face, telephone and written.
- Self-motivated and disciplined; ability to cope with varying workloads and out-of-hours demands.
Advertised by Office Angels, Facilities branch. Please note that due to a high volume of responses Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.