Our client are the UK's largest mill independant multi-metal stockholding and processing business. They are currently looking to recruit a sales executive who will be responsible for pro-actively selling the Tiltlock product across the UK.
This is a new and innovative product that is used for a range of balustrade applications for new build and refurb projects across the UK
Whilst the product is new, you will be part of a global company with a large customer base and strong backing to help you succeed in this role.
The role is Leeds based with external visits across the UK, reporting to the Sales and Estimating Manager. This role is ideal for somebody who is an experienced specification sales executive that enjoys developing relationships throughout the supply chain, targeting the end user and specifier.
Your key duties would be as follows:
- The role will require a customer focused approach concentrating on Sales, Estimating and Technical support for existing and new customers developing these into long term business partners.
- The role requires the individual to be a highly motivated driven self-starter who is able to form relationships at all levels throughout the supply chain.
- Use of pro-active sales methods to increase and maintain customer base, build relationships with current and potential customers including architects, end users and specifiers.
- Identify projects where the Tiltlock product range could be utilised and follow the project via ABI , Architect, main contractor and sub-contractor to establish product in the tender process and follow to a profitable conclusion.
This is a new business development role so we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and enjoys building relationships. You will need to be comfortable working autonomously, knowing you have the support if needed.
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills verbal and written
- Ability to build a positive relationship with customers to identify their needs
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
- Experience of working as part of a high performing team.
- Determined and dynamic approach
The Company and Benefits
The company is the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. They are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
They have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting them at the forefront of the metal processing industry. They have equally been investing in their people, they provide on-going training within Sales, Leadership and NVQs to ensure their people have all the tools they need to succeed.
In return for your skills and expertise, they will provide you with an excellent career, the opportunity to learn about a fascinating industry with long-term stability and ongoing Clear sales training, plus the opportunity to receive an excellent holiday and benefits package.