Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 and KS2 teachers to join a one-form entry primary school located in Stoke Newington (N16).
The school is looking for teachers that start from September 2017 to work up until the end of the 2017/2018 academic year. Teachers with an interest in PE are encouraged to apply as the school has a highly successful football team. This role is suitable for both experienced teachers and NQTs. The successful candidate will be required to plan, prepare and deliver engaging, active and creative lessons that encourage pupils to learn and strive to the best of their capabilities.
About the Role
- KS1 / KS2 Teachers
- Planning, delivery and assessment of curriculum
- Fixed term contract until for the 2017/18 academic year with potential to become permanent
- Successful candidates will be joining a forward thinking, dynamic and highly motivated team
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- One-form entry school located in Stoke Newington in the borough of Hackney
- Co-educational Jewish school
- Strong focus on PE - highly successful sports teams (football)
- Suitable for both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Great transport links to Stoke Newington (Overground)
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number DXT5730A.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.