Would you like to join one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services?
Are you looking for a new, bigger, more exciting challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual, who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge with a fresh team on new premises. Candidates must be able to drive and there are on-site parking facilities available. This is a full time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hour.
The main duties for this role include:
- To provide clinical leadership to all staff onsite
- Providing effective clinical governance through utilisation of our governance structures and contract specific services
- To ensure effective arrangements for client safety are in place across the business
- Create an environment in which clinical excellence can flourish and is encouraged
- Carry out review meetings with the Account Managers/Client Representatives on the contacts
- Develop and maintain face to face relationships with all key influencers and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and aid retention
- Maintain and develop highly motivated and performing teams achieving results through effective line management of staff members, by support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge to clinical staff to achieve clinical excellence.
- Assist with and/or arrange Health and Wellbeing events/workshops for customers within contract terms or on ad-hoc basis as appropriate
- Develop internal relationships with key influencers and staffs within DHC to produce solutions to customer clinical challenges and ensure clinical requirements are met and an effective high quality service is delivered to our customers
Successful candidates will also be required to deliver the full OH remit, including:
- Health Surveillance
- Drug & Alcohol
- Case Management
- HAVS Tier 3
We are looking for a genuine team player, who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals. We are looking for an inspirational leader to steer our team of talented individuals and to help them reach their potential. We have two new teams based on two sites near Preston who need the support of a clinical leader.
Additional Benefits: Annual Holiday Entitlement of 35 days, Group Life Assurance for Death in Service, Season Ticket Loan, Sickness and Accident Benefit, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance.
Clinical Lead | Health Surveillance | Nurse | Clinical Leadership | Management | Heath Care
You must be:
- A Registered General Nurse
- Have an OH Qualification
- NMC Part 3
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Work confidently independently and also within a team framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in their IT skills
- Able to demonstrate evidence of up to date knowledge
- Self-motivated and take a proactive approach to work
- Have previous A&E experience
- Consistently act in a compliant manner at all times in line with DHC policies and procedures in order to maintain the company reputation and brand
- Provide "buddying cover" to other Clinical Managers/ Account Managers during periods of absence and ensure appropriate internal support mechanisms and 'buddying' system for all critical posts within customer contracts
- Be able to develop clinical policies
- Manage staff performance
- Resource help with client requirements
- Educate clients on requirements for OH
- Be responsible for clinical and Account management
- Manage and support clinical standards for the business
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to do health and wellbeing projects
- Health Surveillance
- ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge and experience of construction
Successful applicants will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors, including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.