Technical Co-ordinator Food Manufacturing
Cordant Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established, well known food business based in the heart of Northamptonshire, recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator (Graduate) to join the Technical specifications team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has just graduated from University with a degree in a food related or science related subject & who is looking to secure their 1st or maybe their 2nd role within a fast paced food production business.
So if you are Academic with a passion for food, then this could be just the role you have been looking for, please read on............
Job Title:Technical Co-ordinator (Graduate)
Responsible To:Technical Executive
Overview of the Roles Duties:
- Product set up
- Maintain internal systems; quality, process etc...
- Maintain raw material specifications and BRC certifications - ensure sign off and awareness of annual review dates
- Complete product set up forms
- Create customer technical specifications
- Create, update and check product labels
- Complete product change requests
- Liaise with customers regarding product details and deadlines
- Assist with customer visits and site audits (BRC etc..)
- Arrange products for laboratory analysis
- Co-ordination of workload with other team members
- Arrange QAS (Quality Assurance Systems) completion for all product ranges
- Ensure clients have an awareness of the companies production processes / capabilities
- Provide New Product Development (NPD) support where required
Experience / Qualifications:
- A Graduate with a Degree or equivalent within a Food / Science or similar discipline would be beneficial
- Some commercial food manufacturing experience would be beneficial in this role
- Previous New Product Development (NPD) experience within a food processing business would be an advantage
- Previous Co-ordinator, Planning or Administration experience within a food / fmcg business would be ideal
- Strong Communicator at all levels
- Strong Communicator face to face, over the telephone & via email
Interviews for this position are to take place immediately, with an immediate start for the right calibre of candidate
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.