Commercial Finance Analyst
Due to an internal movement, this rapidly growing business based in Manchester are looking for an Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing team for an exciting opportunity. The purpose of the role is to support the Commercial Accountants by reviewing and processing pricing requests and promotions. To provide commercial support in completing dashboards and ad hoc analysis for the Commercial Function.
- Ensure promotions are implemented accurately, on time & in full via the UK SAP system, whilst ensuring authority procedures are adhered to
- Post-evaluate promotions as necessary and relay findings to Commercial Accountants for analysis.
- Complete internal terms forms and forward to Central Finance to allow for accurate accruals to be inputted into the SAP system
- Ensure prices are uploaded on to the customer contract letters accurately and in a timely manner via the UK quote process on SAP
- Completion of contribution statements using quote and costings produced
- Identify missing prices and upload these into the IP forecasting system as part of the monthly forecasting process
- Update monthly Commercial Dashboards and reporting packs, having all backing documentation available and to be produced in accordance with a monthly timetable
- Update Cluster Review Dashboard for the Head of Finance
- Align financial outputs to the formats required for business stakeholders
- Update weekly/monthly KPI data as appropriate
- Support the Commercial Accountants as necessary with ad-hoc financial support
Strong academic background. Preferably studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- Experience working within a finance team
- Proficient user of Microsoft office, advanced Microsoft Excel
- Commercial Finance background would be desirable
- Experience of SAP system would be beneficial
This is an opportunity for any driven and determined candidate who is looking to create a career for themselves within the Accountancy field within a business that offers not just a job, but a real opportunity for a long term career.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Alex Parr at Robert Walters on