French speaking Sales Executive
Technology company targeting SME’s in France is looking for a French speaking Sales Executive. Your role will be to manage and process all sales procedures & tasks required within the department in order to reach monthly/quarterly sales targets. It role would suit a target sales professional who has previously worked within the telecommunications industry or has a proven record of achievement in business to business sales. You will be reporting the Sales.
The job is based in Mid-Wales, therefore potential candidates have to like the countryside if they want to succeed in the role.
- Achieve office sales targets through personal sales achievements whilst working as part of a team
- Process sales procedures through to completion of order
- Development of new routes to market, including cold calling to establish company contacts
- Targeting of specific market sectors as defined by Sales Manager
- Managing a portfolio of prospects and maintaining periodical contact through telephone & email communication
- Maintaining marketing database records with up to date customer information
- Reviewing prospects credit scores and updating this information on the marketing database
- Performing telephone demonstrations to potential customers
- Assisting the customers and prospects queries to the best of his/her abilities.
- Monitoring the sales forecast throughout the month to you chase in your orders
- Daily communication with team manager to ensure they are aware of your pipeline business and forecasted opportunities.
- FLUENT French- Intermediate English
- Excellent Customer Service attitude
- First experience in B2B sales
- target driven and goal orientated and will thrive to achieve and exceed his/her targets.
- Desire to progress within a fast-moving, public quoted technology company
Basic between £19k and £22K/pa + com - OTE £28k-£30k