Senior Instructional Designer
We are seeking a Senior Instructional Instructional designer to provide learning solutions for a range of major clients, some global brands. This role is a site based requirement to enable close collaboration with stakeholders.
- Gathering Requirements from SME/Project teams and creating an agreed Training Needs Analysis and implementation plan.
- Create content using Adobe Captivate V8/V9
- Using other learning technologies to deliver solutions - Video scribe, Office Mix, Camtasia Snag it, SharePoint wikis.
- Create simulations, videos, user guides and publish to LMS to support learning needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Good influencing skills.
- Ability to convert complex information into user friendly learning solutions for learners.
- Manage third party vendors and suppliers to ensure consistency and value for money.
- Support IT Personal Development Plans
- Experience of LMS
- Instructional design methodology
- Training qualification e.g. CIPD
- Good presentation skills.
- Regularly evaluate learning solutions and wider training service provision with key stakeholders.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits
If interested, contact Paul Smith on or email