Are you looking for a new opportunity to work for a reputable, Chartered firm?
Due to an increase in workload a leading IFA Firm is looking to grow its Financial Services team and hire an experienced IFA. The business has a well-established Client bank network and is looking for you to come and support their growing business.
As an Employed IFA, you will be responsible for delivering a proffessional and reliable Client experience, and achieving set targets in-line with the companies’ strategy and operational goals.
You will be provided with access to the latest in technology to aid you in your duties and an environment that is conducive to growth. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and supported to allow you to focus on looking after your clients and increasing your earning potential
- Offer holistic advice thorough financial advice to clients
- To provide exceptional Client service building long term relationships
- To adhere to the principles of TCF to work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
- Diploma Qualified OR Chartered with previous experience with Financial Planning.
- Ideally you will have some transferable clients although this is not essential
- Experience of dealing with HNW clients and a proven track record of hitting new business targets.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager