ACA / ACCA AUDIT SENIOR - TOP 50 PRACTICE
An award winning Top 50 Accounting Firm is seeking an ACA / ACCA / ICAS qualified Audit Senior to join their Central London operation. This is a highly respected Practice which has developed a strong client-base given their ability to deliver in complex commercial environments. This practice has a reputation for promoting from within, as well as providing an excellent career path for those who aspire to lead the future of the business.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- A sound working knowledge of audits in the SME market
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Experience of working on more complex aspects of audits
- Ability to work closely with managers on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will be a Newly Qualified or 2-year PQE ACA, ACCA or CA Audit Senior who is a commercially minded and ambitious individual who has had full responsibility for all aspects of audit assignments, including the planning, fieldwork and completion. You will demonstrate your ability to deal with the more complex aspects of an audit.
If you are interested in this Audit Senior position, please call me on or email your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: