Fire and Security Services Engineer
My client specialises in delivering a "One Supplier Solution" for their entire customer base.The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence. They have a great reputation with its customers and with their staff.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Fire and Security Service Engineer, you will be:-
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Regional role covering the Cambridgeshire area
- Working at a mix of commercial and domestic properties.
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- FIA modules 1 to 6 qualified (Ideal but not essential)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience
- Ideally living in Cambridge or the surrounding areas
- £24-30k basic dependent upon experience
- Company Van, phone, Ipad
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Career progression
- Overtime at time and half
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.