An opportunity has arisen to join one of our really successful clients within their audit team. The main role will be to lead audit and accounts assignments liaising with the client and relevant Manager and/or Partner. The firm’s audit client base is varied and includes clients in the property and construction, distribution, recruitment and manufacturing sectors with turnover up to £85 million. They have many group audits, often involving international operations and overseas auditors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To attend pre audit meetings
• Liaise with relevant manager and client to plan assignments
• Lead and coach junior staff
• Design audit tests
• Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
• Carry out relevant work to meet audit objectives
• Manage and control job budgets
• Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
• Clear review points and correspond with clients
• Attend final audit meetings
• Preparing draft corporation tax calculations
• Prepare statutory accounts
• Newly qualified ACA/ACCA (or exam qualified)
• Significant, recent audit experience (70-75%)
• Strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
• Experience of Paperless Audit Software
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
• A team player who is also comfortable leading a team
• Commercially astute and committed to developing the business.
• Flexible and proactive approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm with beautiful offices and an impressive client bases, further your career and gaining excellent experience.
To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
Candidates should be aware that ProTalent receive a high volume of applications, therefore if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 3 working days, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest.