Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior - Aylesbury
We are recruiting for an experienced semi-senior top join a small independent firm in Aylesbury where you will gain varied experience dealing with the requirements for owner managed businesses.
- Statutory accounts preparation (using IRIS) across a range of clients from different sectors and industries
- Business and personal tax returns (using IRIS)
- Bookkeeping using Xero and QuickBooks
- Communication and liaising with clients (written, spoken and face-to-face in client meetings)
- Practice experience dealing with accountancy and tax compliance for clients
- Clear communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Good time management
- Good organisational skills - Able to manage own workload
- Works well in a team
- Well presented and experienced in dealing with clients
This is an opportunity to join a small firm offering long term prospects where you can make your mark as part of a small team and gain experience in the advisory aspects of dealing with owner managed businesses.
c£25K - £30K