A large IFA practice with a strong presence in the city are looking for a Senior IFA Administrator / Junior Paraplanner to join their ever expanding team.
This is an opportunity to join a national firm who have an outstanding reputation in the market, and are able to offer a designated progression plan for each employee.
In a role which will involve project work and ad-hoc paraplanning support to a number of advisors, the successful candidate will need skills in:
- New business processing, valuations and a special consideration will be given to candidates with skills in suitability report writing
- Obtaining quotations using platforms and wraps
- CRM systems knowledge (e.g. Intelligent / Adviser Office)
- Experience in supporting an IFA - this role does not suit candidates from banking/provider backgrounds
- Excellent telephone manner, strong organisational skills
- Preferably partway through DipFA (ideally have completed R01 and one other exam towards the Diploma)
As a result, the company are offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and full study support.
If you have the skills described and are looking to join an elite firm and support talented Independent Financial Advisers then please apply within.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.