Client Manager - Top 30 Practice
A Top 30 practice firm is recruiting for a Client Manager to work in their Central London office. The role will involve:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and review.
- UK VAT preparation
- Self-management of tasks and deadlines
- Multi-tasking: Juggling a large number of tasks with tight deadlines
- Staff Responsibility: workflow planning, supervision, delegation, technical/practical support, evaluation
- Client/stakeholder direct reporting and communication
The ideal individual will be ACA/ACCA qualified and currently working in a similar position within a mid-tier practice firm. The firm are offering a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. If you're interested in this opportunity then please apply.