Corporate Tax Manager
The Corporate Tax services market is huge and our client wants to identify a Tax professional with the drive and knowledge to grow this revenue stream and boost market share within the Corporate Tax Market.
Working closely with the Director of Tax, you will maximise the relationships with current clients through the effective management of Tax Compliance matters and generate new business through the development of your referral network.
Main responsibilities will cover:
- Managing a large portfolio of clients ensuring compliance with statutory time limits
- Share valuations, EMI options, own purchases and advise on tax planning, M&A and re-organisations.
- Work on group tax planning, capital allowances, capital gains and Tax clearance procedures
What are we looking for:
- CTA, ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Experience of processing R & D claims would be highly advantageous
- Managerial experience within Corporate Tax
- Winning and managing a portfolio of clients
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 + package