Mechanical Services Estimator
We are proud to be working on behalf of an exciting, thriving company in Nottingham who are seeking a Mechanical Services Estimator to join their team operating in both the commercial and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate for this role will need to be able to work as part of a dynamic team, and also on-site at client’s premises, as well as efficiently on their own, without supervision. A Full UK Driving License and your own transport are essential. The successful applicant will also need to be able to build strong rapport with clients on-site.
- Producing quotes for enquiries (pre-designed and design & build).
- Submitting and analysing tenders
- Researching costs for materials and labour
- Gathering quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Negotiating prices with clients, exercising leverage skills
- Scheduling work and outlining time constrained projects ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Liaising daily with the Project manager
- Preparing updated handover reports for the Project Manager
- Visiting various geographical locations throughout the UK.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience of estimating within the construction industry
- Proficient use of Excel/ MS Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with team and clients
- Excellent decision maker
- Highly flexible and the ability to multi-task
- UK driving licence and transport
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.