Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Manager
Our client is looking a sponsorship and exhibition sales executive to drive sales for international and national conferences.
Exiting opportunity to work for one of the market leading events and conference organisers in the heart of the city.
The Sponsorship and Exhibition Executive's role is to sell exhibition and sponsorship packages for national and international association conferences working closely with the Partnerships Director and any other team members as may be advised. You will be responsible for meeting and beating the financial targets specified
- Promote, sell and manage association conference sponsorship and exhibition space off the agreed sponsorship and exhibition prospectus in line with
- Record and update all exhibition and sponsorship sales activity on CRM database
- Professionally manage campaigns with multiple stakeholders
- Identified targets agreed with the Partnerships Director predominantly by phone and email but by any other medium as may be directed i.e. face to face
- Communicate information to prospects to ensure queries are handled smoothly
- Monitor personal performance regarding exhibition space and sponsorship sales activity.
- Manage the sponsorship email account and to proactively follow up any enquiries from potential exhibitors/sponsors in a timely manner
- Cross sell new sponsor and exhibitor packages
- Support the creation and maintenance of sponsorship and exhibition space sales website pages of each association conference
- Proven track record in an equivalent sponsorship and exhibition space sales role
- Excellent written and verbal English including grammatical ability
- Ability to open, engage and close the deal
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent personal time management skills
- Target driven