Supplier Auditor - IT Auditor
A blue chip FTSE 100 organisation located in West London require a Supplier Auditor - IT Auditor to focus on controls assurance and assessment of the control framework by evaluating the organisation and its suppliers’ adherence to policies and procedures, focussing on customer data security.
Your initial focus will be data security work with the potential to become increasingly involved in broader and deeper IT audit assignments, mainstream audits and more strategic assessments.
- Managing, the planning, performance and report delivery of allocated assignments;
- Building and maintaining a close working relationship with the key stakeholders and suppliers;
- Assessing and testing that business, data security and IT controls are designed well and operating effectively;
- Providing assurance that robust controls are in place prior to engaging new suppliers;
- Identify value arising through the delivery of constructive recommendations;
- Managing your own continuing personal development; and
- Supporting the wider Group Audit, Risk Management and Compliance team as required.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of a range of technologies and ideally have, or intend to obtain, a CISA certification, or other IT audit equivalent.
- IT audit and/or IT data security experience and you will be familiar with designing and testing control frameworks. This is a great opportunity for those with an IT background wanting to apply their knowledge and experience to a wide variety of commercial projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence people at all levels of seniority.
- Display analytical, project management, and problem solving skills as well as business awareness and a broad knowledge and understanding of good business processes and controls.
This is an outstanding career progressive opportunity with a true Blue Chip organisation who provide state of the art office facilities and extremely generous employee benefits. The large size of the Audit function enables the potential for increased responsibility and career growth rapidly. For further information and to register your interest please do apply immediately with your full CV details.