Purchase Ledger/ Graduate with 1-2 years exp - High Street Retailer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant/ Purchase ledger for a successful High Street retailer based in Central London, this is a permanent position.
Reporting into the Management Accountant the main duties will be play a key role in the in Purchase Ledger focussing on the inventory/ stock and working alongside the stock controller on the below duties
- Raising some of the inventory purchase orders, to be sent to suppliers in accordance with the daily / weekly schedule, set by the Stock Controller.
- Process all inventory receipts (GRNs), supplier returns and other stock movements (NetSuite) onto the system in a timely manner.
- Deal with queries raised by suppliers and showrooms in a timely manner.
- Assist and participate in the month end stock count; update quantities on the system and investigate significant differences.
- Perform invoice verification, matching supplier invoices to purchase invoices and Good Return Notes.
- Take ownership of all Cost of Sales invoices.
- Build relationships with the Admin/Finance teams and suppliers to ensure Invoices arrive in the correct format.
- Arrange Payment runs as needed.
- Process other expense invoices as appropriate.
- Fully commit to any training provided by Company, which may require you to spend time outside your working day in order to study.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as agreed with line manager.
- Answer stock queries from the showrooms/Delivery Dept. /Warehouse Dept.
This is a great opportunity to join an growing and successful retailer, the role offer strong growth and support