Our client is seeking a Finance Manager to head up the Finance function based in Chipping Norton with previous Management Accounting and Excel reporting skills needed.
Our client is a well established national organisation who is continuing to grow and is based in a countryside location in Chipping Norton, a car driver will be required.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare year end account with complete set of audit files ready for audit
- Calculate and compile monthly accruals, prepayments and other management accounts
- Prepare monthly sales reports for directors
- Produce monthly cash flow forecast
- Reconciliation balance sheet accounts monthly
- Calculate and post journals as necessary on Sage
- Assist with the production of annual budgets
- Produce monthly excel spreadsheets analysing Sales overheads versus budgets
- Ensure all bank accounts are reconciled
- Provide data and reports when required by senior management
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Management of small Finance team
The successful Finance Manager will have:
- Previous Management Accounting experience
- A high level of Excel reporting experience and capability
- Previous experience of VAT returns
- High attention to detail
- Self motivated and proactive approach to work
- Strong organisational and communication skills
A candidate studying for their ACCA/CIMA is preferred but not essential.
The Finance Manager will look to earn circa £30,000 - £32,000 plus a study support package.