Service Advisor - North London
A brilliant opportunity for a Service Advisor in a light, spacious and easily accessible dealership in North London has just become available. You must be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and main dealer experience is essential.
- You will provide first class customer service at all times
- Talk to customers about the services provided and what problems they are experiencing with their vehicles
- Communicating with the technical service team and informing the customers on the diagnosis and on how much work will cost
- Monitor repair work to make sure the vehicle is ready when promised and keep the customer informed on any delays
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointments
- Encourage the sale of parts, accessories and service plans whenever possible
Who we're looking for
- Experience working as a Service Advisor within the automotive industry is essential
- You must be self-motivated and determined
- Good communication skills are essential
- This is a demanding environment so you must work well under pressure
- Kerridge experience desirable
What's on offer?
- £25,000 basic
- Bonus potential of £12,000 per year
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly along-side our clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level.
Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive recruitment sector give us a call.