Support Workers - Seaford
Our brilliant Health Care Client are looking for support workers to work with their Care providing Service in Crawley for young people with behavioural issues.
Typically the job duties will include:
- Working with the service users, encouraging them to be independent as much as they can.
- To implement and review the support plans
- To remain polite and courteous throughout each shift
- Working closely with families and carers
- Other duties as requested by the management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Hold and NVQ in a relevant field
- Have / be willing to undertake a DBS