Senior Finance Analyst
KennedyPearce are looking for a finalist/ newly qualified accountant currently working with a professional services environment to join a legal firm based in London.
This role will be responsible for providing Senior Board Members and Partners the relevant information necessary for the implementation of the office and wider Firm strategy, which are focused on growth and office financial performance improvement.
Some of the role includes:
- Preparation of the monthly dashboards and KPIs alongside commentaries for the Board, Partners and client account team;
- Assistance with pricing strategies in relation to panel and substantial pitches;
- Analysis of external and internal client data to support the development and targeting of marketing campaigns
- Production of client facing dashboard and material in collaboration with the BD team to help showcase value add activities and investments made;
- Creation of new reporting tools to help drive a better profitability and financial performance understanding within the company;
- Generation of innovative client and sector analysis by combining external and internal data;
- Ad-hoc analyses and review practice group financials, operational and client data to assist departmental and business managers in their strategy implementation;
- Help drive efficiencies across departments by analysing the hour and fee structure of our legal products and propose new effective and cost saving processes; and
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally a qualified accountant- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- They will be in a commercial, strategic and analytical role and have the ability to influence and challenge Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills