Do you have a passion for working on Bikes? Then this is the role for you. Working with one of the world best know manufacturers we are looking for a Motorcycle Technician based in Sunderland. You must have a real interest in bikes as well as a NVQ level 3 either with Bikes or Cars.
As a Motorcycle Technician you will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. A Technician has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements. As a Technician you will support other Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure that their knowledge and skills are up to date.
To be a success in this role, you will:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motorcycles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times
- Care for customers' vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Be a great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
- Previous experience as a Vehicle/Motorcycle Technician / obtained adequate qualifications
Technicians will receive a guaranteed base salary, a highly rewarding monthly efficiency bonus, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.