Alexander Daniels is working in partnership with a dynamic and rapidly expanding manufacturing business in the Worcestershire area. The business is looking to capitalise on their recent business growth with the appointment of an assured ACA qualified Financial Controller ideally from practice.
The Financial Controller will help to provide key management information that will be essential as the business undertakes rapid growth. This is a new role and the successful candidate will have the advantage to grow with the usiness with genuine prospects to advance their career and influence the future shape of the finance department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage month-end closure including preparation of monthly performance/kpi packs;
- Manage year-end audit and preparing all of the statutory accounts;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including consolidation;
- Balance sheet management and review including producing balance sheet forecasts;
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting;
- Multi-currency accounting;
- Manage the ledgers; and
- Manage the treasury, payable and payroll functions.
Ideally you will:
- Recently qualified (ACA or ACCA with 1st time passes) with experience of working within audit in a small to medium sized practice.
- Possess an excellent academic record
- Be commercially minded with a 'right first time' attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified (ACA) Accountant from a small /medium practice.