Primary School PPA Teacher
An outstanding and well-established Primary School in West London is seeking to appoint a PPA teacher to teach across their Key Stage One and Key Stage Two classes. This position is full time and permanent, to start after Easter.
About the school:
This is an inclusive, one-form entry primary school, treating each child as unique and special. The school caters for children aged 3 - 11 and offer a rich and diverse curriculum. It is set across wonderful school grounds which offer a large green outdoor space, which the children use for educational purposes as well as play.
The school can offer:
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
* A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. The role would involve covering PPA time for class teachers across Key Stage One and Key Stage Two.
The successful candidate will have:
* A recognised formal teaching qualification (BEd or PGCE)
* At least two years' experience teaching in either Key Stage One or Key Stage Two in a UK school
* A team approach to teaching and learning
Given the nature of the role it is essential for the successful candidate to be adaptable and flexible as the position entails teaching different Key Stage One and Key Stage Two classes throughout the week, during teacher PPA time.
If you are a creative and dynamic teacher looking to work in a well-managed school, please send your CV to Luke.