Account Manager (IT / Telecommunications)
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives, from I.T managers and Facility Managers to Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors. You will liaise between customers, suppliers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with all accounts.
• Adapt a consultative approach when communicating with all accounts.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs and objectives.
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Work toward and achieve monthly KPI’s as directed by your line manager.
• Identify and grow opportunities within your account base.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Prospecting and generate new business.
• Proven account management or other relevant experience.
• I.T and Telecommunication experience not essential, however would be a benefit.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused products and services based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Self-Motivated and driven to succeed.
• Proven record of New Business generation.
Ideal candidate would have at least 2 years experience as an account manager within the I.T industry and have a wealth of experience and a strong customer base to lean on.
Basic Salary £20k-£33k DOE + up to £60k OTE
We work with the world’s leading brands to provide Everyday IT, Print and Office supplies and deliver IT projects to over 4000 customers.
These customers range from private to public sector SME and enterprise organisations and no two of them are the same.
That’s why they all receive a different kind of service but one that’s exactly the same: knowledgeable, friendly and collaborative.
By taking the time to get to know our client’s individual needs, we build relationships that last and partnerships that grow.