Service Manager - Supported Living
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their team of professionals covering a number of Supported Living Services in the Bedford area. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person cantered approach.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Have experience with Supported Living and/or Domiciliary care
- MUST have previous management experience
- NVQ Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- IT literate
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on .
***I cover all ADULT SPECIALIST Service Manager/Nursing Home Manager/Hospital/Operations Manager and nurse vacancies across the East Midlands and East Anglia, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."