Territory Sales Manager - South East
Are you a professional Field Sales Manager with experience in the abrasives or technical manufacturing industry? Are you a confident communicator with excellent influencing skills? Do you have the ability to build relationships with new and existing customers?
We have a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager (North East). Reporting to the National Sales Manager (Industrial Distribution), this role is home / field based. Your role will be to build sustainable long term business relationships with key distributors to satisfy end user customer demand for products and services.
Your main responsibilities and activities include:
- Delivering the region's annual budget and other KPIs, including revenue and CSI.
- Understanding and developing a plan to support the customer's business and objectives, with focus on Customer Identification, Relationship building, Customer Assessment, co-ordinate / undertake product and process trials and benchmarking
- Increasing customer knowledge / awareness of products and solutions through visits to distributors, merchants, contractors and other key decision makers; training; presentations; and, supporting marketing initiatives.
- Identifying new opportunities for sales
- Support commitment to Safety, Health and the Environment.
To be considered for this role you must show results and customer focus ideally with previous sales experience from an abrasives or technical manufacturing company. With excellent communication and influencing skills you will have the ability to build relationships with new and existing customers directing business through distribution channels. IT literate and with a flexible approach to work to meet the customers' needs; you will also need to be commercially astute to understand and support their business.