Maintenance Engineer -Electrical Bias
Direct Workforce are working with our well established client to recruit for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with Electrical Bias to work in Heavy Industrial Environment on rotational shift pattern.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working in a team of engineers but predominantly alone you will be required to maintain and repair various machinery within a heavy industrial environment
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on electrical machinery and systems including conveyors, motors, SCADA systems, pneumatics and hydraulics
Candidate skills, experience and requirements:
- The right person for this role will be an experienced/time served, electrically biased Engineer with PLC experience and knowledge of motors, inverters, couplings and gearboxes. You will also need to have a good Mechanical understanding and experience.
- Apprentice trained with electrical bias/ HNC qualified essential
- Experience in an automated plant
- Planned maintenance skills
- PLC experience
- Willing to work shifts
- Mechanical knowledge and experience
- Experience of working in heavy industry